Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,108元 (₨85,894) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)