Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09503 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,830 (₨92,920) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)