Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09490 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,639 (₨112,108) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)