Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.916 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 126% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 27,152元 (CHF 3,926) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)