Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,527 (€1,480) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)