Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.856 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,682 (2,817 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)