Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.862 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,376 (3,162 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)