Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.793 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,742 (3,076 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)