Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.007 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,935 (2,384 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)