Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,893元 (2,631 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)