Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,779 (R$ 7,167) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)