Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,771元 (R$ 7,914) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)