Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,164 (R$ 8,682) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)