Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10304 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,335 (₨226,464) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)