Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,916 (R$ 8,047) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)