Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.000 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,677 (2,559 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)