Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00454 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,363 (4,710,154 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)