Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 CNY / LBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 79% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,109 (6,384,445 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (26 minutes ago)