Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11666 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,495 (107,105 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)