Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,016 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)