Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,793 (2,423 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)