Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.592 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 46% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,467 (3,267 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)