Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,125 (1,257,657 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)