Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,364 (944,990 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (23 minutes ago)