Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,335 (950,532 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)