Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.450 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,357 (EC$6,676) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)