Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00574 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,855 (2,412,149 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)