Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,061 (2,196,011 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)