Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,700元 (2,371,533 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)