Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,662 (Bs 41,553) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)