Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 55% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,002 (Bs 25,160) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)