Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,859 (Bs 37,497) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)