Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12781 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,125 (RD$ 102,692) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)