Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13850 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,073 (RD$ 65,507) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (39 minutes ago)