Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13533 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,482 (RD$ 99,621) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (35 minutes ago)