Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19679 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,347 (77,986 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)