Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,111 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21353 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,556元 (49,435 ฿) in Bangkok.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)