Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,736 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,703 (₨96,504) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)