Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.809 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,558 (B$2,611) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)