Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,075 (B$3,862) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)