Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,327 (B$3,131) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)