Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.299 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,190元 (B$3,068) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)