Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.984 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,218 (AU$4,457) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (40 minutes ago)