Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,978 (AU$3,575) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)