Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.799 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 46% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,729 (2,298 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)