Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.969 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,018 (1,768 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)