Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,552 (4,641 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)