Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,439 (€2,064) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)