Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,013 (7,127 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)