Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.722 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,071 (ƒ 3,781) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)