Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,824 (59,045 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)