Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19914 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,859 (74,616 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (36 minutes ago)