Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,922 (€1,776) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)