Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09394 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,966元 (₨95,442) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)