Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09534 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,994元 (₨104,824) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (33 minutes ago)