Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,117 (₨112,799) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (38 minutes ago)