Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.767 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,407 (€1,984) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)