Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01796 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,503元 (417,665 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)