Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02205 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,251 (555,515 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)