Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01982 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,670 (386,899 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)