Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.783 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,688 (9,923 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)