Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.856 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,448 (6,708 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)