Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.024 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,699 (7,261 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)