Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.989 CNY / TMT
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,059 (7,572 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)