Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00295 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 12,416元 (4,215,581 Shilling) in Arusha.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (39 minutes ago)