Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01033 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,653元 (CH$1,127,871) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)