Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,407 (CH$1,293,590) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)