Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,011 (€2,871) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)