Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00539 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,859 (2,573,330 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)