Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,573 (2,707,827 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)