Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,542 (﷼ 54,467,505) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)