Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.686 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,039 (5,361 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)