Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.677 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,833 (5,864 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)