Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,351 (4,912 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)