Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,791 (Dinar 2,757) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)