Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.300 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,082 (Dinar 1,622) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)