Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.039 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,909 (Dinar 1,649) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)