Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.553 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,765元 (Dinar 1,546) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)