Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.774 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,505 (Dinar 1,484) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)