Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.564 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,837 (Dinar 2,283) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (21 minutes ago)