Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,804 (Dinar 2,758) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)