Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.702 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,985 (Dinar 2,678) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)