Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.640 CNY / WST
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,795元 (5,605 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)