Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,816 (₩3,434,020) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)