Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,769 (₩3,338,674) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)