Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,481 (₩4,273,428) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)