Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,460元 (€2,107) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)