Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 52% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,725 (€2,966) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (40 minutes ago)