Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13040 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,207 (Php85,945) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)