Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,057 (6,902TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)