Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,772 ($2,685) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)