Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,069 ($3,273) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)